Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Mental health issues

On August 19, 2000, Heche drove from Los Angeles to Cantua Creek in a Toyota SUV.[95] Heche, who was wearing a bra and shorts at the time, parked the car and walked 1+1⁄2 miles (2.4 km) before reaching a ranch house.[95] The house owner Araceli Campiz, who had seen Heche in a movie, recognized her and let her in.[95] After drinking a significant amount of water, Heche "took off her Nikes and said she needed to take a shower."[95] Campiz assumed that Heche was not under the influence of alcohol or drugs, but Heche later revealed that she had taken ecstasy.[8] After taking a shower, Heche entered the living room, asked for a pair of slippers, and suggested that they should watch a movie.[95] After half an hour, Campiz contacted the sheriff's department.[95] Heche later told the deputies that she was "God, and was going to take everyone back to heaven in a spaceship." She was then taken by ambulance to Fresno's University Medical Center and admitted to the psychiatric unit, but was released within a few hours.[95]

Heche stated she was "insane" for the first 31 years of her life, and that this was triggered by being sexually abused by her father during her infancy and childhood.[96][97] In a series of interviews with Barbara Walters, Matt Lauer, and Larry King to promote Call Me Crazy in 2001, Heche stated on national television that she created a fantasy world called the "Fourth Dimension" to make herself feel safe, and had an alter ego who was the daughter of God and half-sister of Jesus Christ named "Celestia", who had contacts with extraterrestrial life forms.[94][98] Heche said she recovered from her mental health concerns following the incident in Cantua Creek and had put her alter ego behind her.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Heche

I hope she has found peace.
Sounds like a typical woman

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]