Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Or the demand is dying. I did a quick check today and found 3 Chevy Duramax 2500 LT trucks for $62,000.00. I called Dave Smith and they have 1 2500 LTZ for $70,000.00.

In January, I couldn’t find a single truck over 1/2 ton in the entire western US. Dave Smith said that GM has decided that they will build trucks as they get orders, and maybe not deal with filling lots with trucks anymore.

The news isn’t worth listening to, Biden has wrecked the American economy and what once made America great has been diminished to bicycle riders and people smeared with tattoos.

All of a sudden, robbing a bank doesn’t sound like such a bad idea…

People are running out of money and have maxed out their 4 to 6 credit cards and can't fit an $800 a month truck payment in their budget under this Biden economy. Plus their net worth ( house value) has started to plummet and people are slowly waking up.

You'll start seeing lot more inventory and sales in a few months like in 2010

Something like 2 trillion in additional cc debt added in last two quarters and reports that any average savings that was increasing has been depleted now.

This downturn is gonna hit a second wave here shortly.
Dad watches some business show and says they are sayin spring. Supposedly economies in other countries are slowing down as is ours which fuel prices and lumber prices are easing up. I guess we will see

I am holding off on building a new house until then. Hopefully material prices go down as some have almost doubled in a year and a half.

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 08/16/22.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!