Originally Posted by ratsmacker
The carmakers are also doing something else stupid, they aren't making basic models any more, everything they're making are the high-dollar rigs. When the local Ford dealer here gets a new F-150, it's always at least a $55,000 vehicle, with all the gadgets and gewgaws they can cram into it. Trying to buy a regular old pickup is impossible around here. I've checked their website several times recently (I was in the market, but changed my mind) and they had ZERO new vehicles, none. All they had were used cars/trucks, mostly stuff folks don't want anyway, and all those were overpriced. (Ft. Knox Ford).
After looking at their line-up. I decided that Ford doesn't make anything I want anyway.
they dont have enough computer chips to put in the trucks they have already made, sitting in parking lots with no chips in them ,or for the ones can make ,so what is their solution? build only trucks with all the options that take more of the chips they dont have ,.Making way less of them , instead of building basic models with less chips .kinda like democrats who say we will lower inflation ,by barrowing more money, and giving it away

Last edited by rem shooter; 08/17/22.

NRA Life Member