Originally Posted by hatari
The Cheneys are sitting at home wondering WTF just happened and how they got relegated to the dustbin of history.

Dick got pissy because Trump trashed him. Big deal. Dick has been in Big Boy politics since 1974. His skin should be thicker. I'm sure he thinks Trump is doing things wrong since he is not following the Bush/Cheney/McCain recipe. Nothing wrong with disagreeing with Trump, this is America

Liz went after Trump for attacking Dick. OK, I get it. Mess with my dad, I'll come after you, but.... this is politics and you need thick skin.

What these two don't get is they are vilified not merely for having a different view than Trump, but they went to work for the other side!

Liz became a willing accomplice for Nancy Pelosi and the Left. BeneDICK Cheney. They became traitors to everything Ronald Reagan stood for.

- anti communist
- deregulation
- America First
- strong economy
- smaller government
- confidence in the American people that given opportunity and regulation we will advance and proper.

That was Reagan and that is Trump.

Cheneys forgot that along the way.

I think[I know-so shut up already] that we now have a 'royalty class' that crosses party lines, at least in their minds.
Basically a pay-to-play scheme where one must put in years of bootlikking to earn his/her spot within the class.
Trump said F that and hold my beer.
The Royalty Class cannot have other lowly peasants trying the same.

"The definition of Freedom" - WE THE PEOPLE
The above ^^^ must be squashed in any way, shape and form.

FJB & FJT