Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Originally Posted by memtb
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
So if Liz lost in a landslide, then there was no election fraud? Right?

Hard to follow when there is election fraud and where there isn't.

Please “clearly” explain the meaning of your post! I would hate to be incorrect about my immediate evaluation of you! Thanks! memtb

The point is, the term 'election fraud" is about as mentally sound as the term "racist". No matter who wins or loses it had to be because of election fraud - ballot dumping, Dominion systems (gasp), or voter suppression. Seems the term has become the favorite dog whistle of the extremists regardless of party affiliation.

For us mere bystanders, it's all a little confusing.

You saw what we saw: five major metropolitan areas in five critical swing states where counting was inexplicably halted in the middle of the night with Trump comfortably ahead...and the following morning Biteme has pulled ahead in all five states---miraculously, no less. Never mind all the video evidence, never mind all the reports of republican observers prevented from observing, never mind the accounts of eye witnesses...and you say you're confused??

I'd say your problem goes far beyond confusion. I'd call it cognitive disability (to be as kind as I can).

Bingo.

I remember the night of the election...I was at my cabin and was following the vote counts in those states. Late that night, when the vote counts were nearing completion and there was no way for Biden to overcome the electoral count deficit, I fell asleep. When I woke up, the steal had happened.

Before the election, Pelosi told her base exactly what was going to happen. She said that no one should worry about the initial results, as those would change in the days after election night as the fake ballots (not her words, obviously) were counted and Biden would win.

And that's exactly what happened. They planned it, they pulled it off. Piglosi telegraphing the steal

Last edited by Remsen; 08/17/22.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.