Originally Posted by SeldomSeenSmith
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Bambistew
Originally Posted by waterrat
I have a DS-165 as well, my pilot (friend) lives and keeps a eye out for rams in that country is gonna call me when he see's something worthwhile.

Cool story... its against the law to scout for sheep during the season. Who's the pilot breaking the law? Plenty of f9lks would be interested to know.

Did the troopers give you an atta boy when you called them with this info?

Why you would you mock someone for turning in someone that possibly is breaking the law in regards to hunting? Do you not value our wildlife?

A friend saw a picture posted last fall of a ram that he knew was poached. He turned them in and it’s going to be the biggest poaching case ever in the chugach (Sitkaqueer will be calling his buddies now to hear it but you heard it here first). Would you mock him to for turning the guy in? Other’s on this thread would call him a “snitch”. Wtf.

I guess you guys condone poaching and breaking wildlife laws. Luckily others do not.

Oh lord go back to AOD.. majority of us would report a poacher and some would choose to mind their own business which is wrong. But you are trying to justify your actions calling the troopers on a guy who minding his own business. You are a idiot..

Last edited by 79S; 08/20/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.