Originally Posted by SeldomSeenSmith
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by ironbender
Clear-cut game violations are one thing. “Keeping an eye out” is not a violation of anything.

I wonder how that call went with the troopers. Seldomseensmith- yes on a Internet forum a guy with a handle of waterrat. Trooper- you said their handle is waterrat? Seldomseensmith- yes waterrat, anyhow he drew a DS165 permit said his buddy while flying up their going to keep an eye out for some rams for him. Trooper-what’s his buddies name? Seldomseensmith- uh I don’t know? Trooper- you have a tail number? Seldomseensmith- no. Trooper ok thank you have a good day.

You sure are a hypocrite. Do you need me to spoon feed you why?

Lol uh ok says the guy trying to pin illegal sheep scouting on a guy, on the largest internet forum in the country..

[Linked Image]

welcome back WDH... Thought covid got you, you stopped posting march 2020 when people were falling ovah dead. If you PM ric he can get you your old log info. I guess you have to decide between WDH or Clydesdale.

Luckily we only have about 5 more years of old sitkadeer and maybe 8 of ironbender. You’ll likely be around longer unfortunately. But soon enough!

What a sad, pathetic whine.

Unfortunately for you, my grandparents averaged 22 years older than I am now... and IB is older than I...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.