Originally Posted by kaboku68
Well they got that sheep that I saw. I guess he ran through Chitina the next day and a local guide helped his client nail him. 39 and change and 10. Pretty nice sheep. I will never go down there without a tag and rifle again. The kid using my stuff was sent in on troubleshooting a second hunter and hooked him up as well.
The local Dentist shot a full curl in 160 on the Nelchina side like I told him. 36 and heavy. He is happy. So that is four that I know first hand of. I can't wait to retire. I will hunt the entire season and get a buster every year. Those school marms who want to go to the L48 to visit their families in May should burn...........I would have killed a lot more sheep if I had 10 days. 5 days without drawing some special permit or without a cub is tough up here.
Originally Posted by kaboku68
Well they got that sheep that I saw. I guess he ran through Chitina the next day and a local guide helped his client nail him. 39 and change and 10. Pretty nice sheep. I will never go down there without a tag and rifle again. The kid using my stuff was sent in on troubleshooting a second hunter and hooked him up as well.
The local Dentist shot a full curl in 160 on the Nelchina side like I told him. 36 and heavy. He is happy. So that is four that I know first hand of. I can't wait to retire. I will hunt the entire season and get a buster every year. Those school marms who want to go to the L48 to visit their families in May should burn...........I would have killed a lot more sheep if I had 10 days. 5 days without drawing some special permit or without a cub is tough up here.

TCUA ram?