Originally Posted by ribka
The state of Iran can be blamed on our CIA completely screwing and destabilizing that country like they have dozens of countries around the world. Chaos is great money for wars and profits

Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Multiple Missile, Drones and bombing runs being conducted against Iranian IRGC positions .

Forbes

This one ain’t a proxy type venture looks like.

Live fire exercises for the aircrews and an opportunity to dump bombs that are going to expire.

Kill the bad guys, always kill the bad guys, and all Iranians are bad guys from the perspective of a guy who was wounded in Lebanon in 1983.

Syria must have invaded America because America would never have targeted and invaded small impoverished third world countries and just blow up random women and children.

Based on your flawed dumb war mongering logic, then let's go bomb Tokyo, London and Berlin tomorrow!!! They sure killed a lot more Americans Than Iran.

America has bombed and killed over 600,000 civilians in unjust invasions and wars the past few decades. Whats a few trillion more and dead babies and women?

They are killing Iranian Revolutionary Guards who are targeting U.S. forces in Iraq. Protecting the our guys and degrading the enemy's combat power. If the Syrians are letting the Iranians operate inside Syria that's on them.

I don't care about dead Iraqis or dead Afghans, only dead Americans. If we feel the need to kill 10,000 of the enemy in an effort to save 1 American life that's good enogh for me.

Ha. What did they do to the US after they took care of JFK? whistle

Fughking U tube took down the video of old man Bush grinning and winking at his bud off to the side when he mentioned the death of JFK while talking over Fords casket.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/25/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin