Jim, I think I’m beginning to understand your point and to that I don’t disagree. When talking about large “voting blocks” like Christians they’re referenced by the “majority” of how that block votes. That doesn’t mean that Christian’s didn’t vote for Biden just that most didn’t.

My church is extremely conservative so I’m relatively sure that half of my church did NOT vote for Biden. From the discussions and general attitude I’d be surprised if 25% of the congregation voted for Biden. 2 Sunday’s ago I saw the first black parishioner I’ve seen at my church before, needless to say that we have a black population locally that is <.02%. I don’t know the number of flathead fish eaters as they tend to blend in when they’re not drunk. My life, neighborhood, my church, etc are not filled with diversity and that’s by design.

You can blame anyone that you want for the results of the last election but unless you believe that it was a fair election, I don’t think you’re dumb enough to believe it was fair, no voter or block of voters is responsible for manufacture of millions of illegal votes dumped after hours.

You can’t vote your way out if your votes don’t matter.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~