Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The globalists are trying to get Russia to divert its military from Ukraine back to Syria.

Gosh...a two pronged pipeline war for the benefit of defense companies and Wall Street.

Obama's crowning achievement.

Congrats boomers....Bristoe excluded of course.

You can thank your D-handle pulling Neighbors on the rez for that. Not conservative Boomers.

Not counting all the war mongering Boomers on the Fire...right?

Even if every wagon burner in the US voted Republican....which they dont...it wouldn't counteract the liberal white church going vote from one big MidWest city.
Liberal white church goers aren’t a big thing. At least not enough to be the primary problem in this country. Liberals and traditional Christian fundamentalists values are 100% at odds. Anyone with liberal views at any church that I’ve attended would be allowed to shut up and attend so long as they were new and not trying to spread toxic liberal views but would have zero standing in the church.

Pull your head out of the sand.

Keep blaming everything on the "steal" and ignore the demographics and we will keep losing.

Big time.
The demographics tell me that white Christians are disproportionately conservative and are the base of the Republican Party.

Browns and blacks are disproportionately the problem along with single younger white woman that do not identify with any faith.

White Christian males haven’t voted one single Democrat President into office for something like 75 years. So which demographics have?

It’s one thing to dislike Christians it’s another to somehow believe that white Christians are the ones voting radical pro gun control, pro abortion, mostly atheists radical leftist into office.

Yeah...you see that just isn't right.

Sorry.

There are not enough blacks browns or fàgs to make a difference.

They don't vote.

I am MAGA.