I got lucky a while back at a gun show. I was setting up my table when the guy next to me was setting up Guy was a lot older than me and seemed a bit feeble so I helped him get his stuff and put it on his table. He was just a reloader well stocked with bullets. He figured old age had caught up with him so wanted to sell out. He had mostly bullets and as we talked I saw he was getting tired and the show hadn't even opened up yet. Maybe a half hour before it opened. I asked what he would take for the whole batch of bullets and said $10 box. It took most of my working cash but well worth it. That stash will last a lot longer than me. Mostly .270, 7mm, and .308" bullets, roughly 5 to 7 boxes in each caliber in Nosler Partitions alone. Quite a bunch of Speer Hot Core and both versions of Grand Slams (Old and new style)as well. ai'll never run out as long as I live.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE