Originally Posted by Sheister
I've pretty much gone away from Partitions for the most part. Just too much meat damage even though they are very accurate in my rifles. I have found the Accubonds are just as accurate, are bonded and create a perfect mushroom, and are about half the cost of the Partitions so I'm migrating over to them when my Partition stash is gone.

I see that Nosler is starting to offer lead free bullets in several of their most common hunting calibers including 338, 300, 270, 264, and several others. If everything does go to lead free at least they will be ahead of the curve a bit. I would like to hear if anyone is using any of these bullets at the moment and how they like them... anyone?

I have used the 130 ETip a bit on elk and caribou. It was easy to get to shoot in my rifle and has killed very well. I recovered one on a hard angled shot on a bull elk and it looked like a magazine advertisement.

I’ve only shot game with them out of the 270Wby but have shot some in my wife’s 270Win. They shot fine there too but we don’t need mono metal bullets for what she uses it for.