Originally Posted by Pharmseller
As much of a Nosler homer that I’ve been, I transitioned to Hornady a few years ago. I’ve never even seen a 150 gr 7mm AccuBond but I can find 150 gr 7mm ELDX easily.

P

This is something that everyone should keep in mind. Change isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Rejecting any component or reloading accessory/equipment based on problems experienced 10 or more years ago isn't wise. Poor designs or defects get rectified quickly...or else. No company wants a bad reputation or go out of business. Ask Barnes, RCBS, Lee and others.

Do you remember when Barnes had expansion problems with their copper bullets? They probably would appreciate everyone forgetting that. They rectified the problem though. Does anyone remember when RCBS/Speer/Blount/CCI companies were being bought and sold and RCBS dies weren't well made? That was in the late 1970s, I believe. How are RCBS dies now? Lee has had their fair share of problems too. I've always believed that they release some products before they are ready, and let the reloading public finish the development.

Partitions are great bullets, but for my needs, they are unnecessary and overpriced. Even their cup and core BTs are high priced.

Every reloader should choose what works best in their unique situation. What you need is based on where you hunt. And we pursue different species, at different ranges, in different weather.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]