I'm trying to sell a couple pair of binos at the moment and I am going to go back to 12x50's.....yes I tripod mount all my binos for glassing. I also have a 65mm spotter I bring when needed. I've searched the forum and my search fu came up with little....

It seems like the 12's are getting a little more scarce from manufacturers. I would love to get swaro's but not going to happen. Looking to stay around $800 or less. The contenders I have been looking at are:

Leupold BX 4 pro guide HD 12x50 : Selling the 10x42 version of this and the glass is excellent. Also recommended by the guys at Outdoorsmans.

Tract Toric 12.5x50 - seems well built, no complaints online except maybe IPD, supposed to compete at a higher price range.

Maven C.3 - on the lower end of their line, don't know much about this level. People seem to like Maven in general a bunch.

Athlon Midas G2 UHD 12x50 - again a lower budget bino that people say competes at a much higher level.

Burris signature HD 12x50 - can't seem to find much on these at all. Generally not much inventory available, but can be found.

Vortex Viper HD 12x50 - mixed reviews on these. So 50/50 good bad.

Any that I am missing? I have also been keeping an eye on the classifieds of a couple forums for used. Any I should look for?

Thoughts on which one to pick? Or experiences with any?

Last edited by StoneCold; 09/06/22.

"You only know one thing for sure about a broken down old man........He's the survivor...."

Incoming rounds have the right of way.....