Originally Posted by Soup
Folks,
Thank you for your informative responses.
I couldn't find Nosler 50 grain BT or 53 grain Varmageddons , but I was able to order 55 grain Varmageddon and 50-53 & 55 grain V MAX bullets. I'm hoping they will work in either or both the No.1 and the VLS.

Still haven't heard from anyone who has" a somewhat stationary "spot to hunt coyotes with either of these rifles???

Thank you once again.
Semper Fidelis
Soup

I forgot, you were wanting pics of rifle on hillside. Not a remington, but you get the idea:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Shots out to 500 yards here^^^

The last yote I shot here was only 400 yards away. He didn't even see it coming. Same canyon I've shot bucks at 600 and 700 yards:

Yote shot here at 600 yards with my 22-250:
Pretty easy shot with my 22-250 and 53gr V-max on top of AR Comp..

In the summer months, this is my favorite yote to shoot at though:

Was shooting at that steel yote the other day with one of my AR's. Hitting it every shot in the neck. No misses:

Semi-fast fire 20 rounds in 16 seconds.. 69gr SMK on top of RL15. I know you wanted some pics. Hopefully those are good enough..

250 yards would be boring, as 400 is almost too close.. I saw a bunch of 53gr V-max bullets the other day when I went to my long range varmint silhouette match. A local store had them there for $18.99/box. I almost bought some, but have 2,000 at home.. Great bullet, but be careful they may not stabilize in a 1 in 14" twist. They work very well in all of mine, but some here have had issues with them. I do really like that bullet though because it has a very good bc. Even better than the 55 and 60gr V-max.. It's one bullet that hits above its weight class..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA