Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Good photos and some damn fine shooting, BSA.

Well thanks. I probably wouldn't have posted them, but the op said he got some 50, 53 and 55gr V-max bullets. He was also begging for a picture of a rifle on a hillside. I can't blame him. When I look at some of those pics, it takes me back to those days and I remember how peaceful it was sitting there in my camo. Calling them in.. Fun days for sure. Anyway, I can't find any pics of my buddies 55gr varmageddon loads, but I asked him to send me a picture of a load I worked up for him with the 40gr Varmageddon bullet. He was so proud that he almost put a hole though my AR500 plate with his 22-250:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That day, I told him to take a pic, so he could show his boss what the 22-250 can do. His boss doesn't like the 22-250 for some reason. Its one of my buddies favorites and mine as well. The damn thing amazes me sometimes. Here's another cool group at 400 yards with the 53gr v-max bullet:

And then another one right before I shot the one that was zeroed in on the 1" dot:

That dang 22-250 always impresses me. My precision 6.5 creedmoor's have a hard time keeping up. To this day I have not shot a 1" group at 400 with any of my Creedmoor rifles. Close, but no cigar... I think the best I've done was 1.1"... on a super calm day..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA