Originally Posted by JPro
Yeah, probably a fair bit. I'm allergic to creep and won't tolerate much, if any. The RR Varmint is just about right for me for a hunting rifle, as it is clean and the second stage feels just a bit heavier than my bolt guns that are usually set around 2.5lbs. I don't know that I want a lighter trigger on a semi-auto unless it was some sort of a bench or competition gun. I've double-fired a CMC single-stage trigger on an AR, so I lean toward double-stage triggers.

My exact sentiments. Most of mine are RR 2 stage varmint match. I posted a link earlier where they are $79.95. I have 1 CMC single stage 3.5 pound and Geissele SSA-E and I like both of them. However, The Geissele is a little too light for my tastes. I would get double taps with my AR10 Armalite, so I put it in a Noveske that I shoot right handed. That seemed to help. A very good trigger, but look at the price difference between that and the RRA. For an everyday use AR, I choose the RRA. And yes, I've tried the crappy mil specs. They are garbage, I won't use them. I've had Armalite national match, BCM nickel boron triggers (NPT) and Larue MBT2S. The MBT2S is an excellent trigger for the money, just as is the RRA. It would be hard to go wrong with either one. YMMV..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA