Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by rickt300
Well I installed the RRA triggers on two AR's. All I can say is outstanding. I also put a PSA "enhanced" trigger on another lower. The stock trigger was like three miles of creep, potholes and a curve. The Enhanced trigger made for a smooth letoff anyway and not too heavy as I replaced the hammer spring also. I really like the RRA triggers though, makes shooting consistent small groups much easier.
The PSA EPT? I have a couple and think they are decent, well, they're better than standard forsure. Still undecided on the RRA, Larue and PSA two-stage triggers I am supposed to be testing.... Sidetracked. I have used the Larue the most and do like it.

Guess I have the RRA NM, not Varmint.

Did anyone try the PSA drop in from the op?

I've had a few NM triggers and do not like them as much as the RRA varmint 2 stage. You'll probably like the Larue MBT2S better than the NM. Those Larue's are great triggers, as are the RRA varmint match. Hard to go wrong with either of those 2.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA