Originally Posted by rickt300
Well I installed the RRA triggers on two AR's. All I can say is outstanding. I also put a PSA "enhanced" trigger on another lower. The stock trigger was like three miles of creep, potholes and a curve. The Enhanced trigger made for a smooth letoff anyway and not too heavy as I replaced the hammer spring also. I really like the RRA triggers though, makes shooting consistent small groups much easier.

Good deal man. Some guys, myself included, polish the RRA for a better smoother first stage on that trigger. Some don't, but I suggest it, if you are really anal about the feel. That may be where the Larue MBT2S may shine vs. using the RRA 2 stage varmint match. If you don't, it will smooth out over time. No big deal. Glad you gave it a try though. I really like them. I believe Rost495 also uses them and likes them. If you bought them at Right to Bear Arms, they are great to deal with. I was shooting my AR with HBAR tonight after working up some loads with my 7mm08. Always a pleasure to shoot my AR's with the RRA triggers. When you are shooting, the last thing you really want to think about is the trigger.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA