Originally Posted by jdollar
How would you know how many times I’ve been divorced, George unless you were shootaway on AR? That is your real name and you weren’t kicked off AR. You quit posting under your old name and changed to your new name of Ready Aim Shoot after everyone called you on your bullshit and made fun of your stupid posts. Raider knows that too but he’ll never admit it. Covid, vaccines, etc, had nothing to do with you stopping posting on AR. You just left because everyone made fun of you, like never using shooting sticks. There’s a good reason that the PH’s at CMS Safaris refuse to hunt with you, cow killer.. Post your famous video of you shooting the wrong buffalo( a cow) after you were told not to shoot, George. It makes for great viewing of what not to do, especially listening to your PH.

I think I know the "shootaway" you are speaking of.

When he shot the cow he was hunting with a PH who was on his first hunt.He paid a 5000 fine which was the Hippo trophy fee he saved for.He posted the video to show how easy it was to make that mistake.

Even though I have nothing better to do than argue with you,I am not going to argue with you.