Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’ve been known to wheel some inconsiderate bastard out of my way when they’re using their scooter as a way to control or inconvenience everyone else.

I don’t GAF how old or how important one thinks they are. Act like an inconsiderate ass and I’ll push you into the corner for a timeout. 😂

Middle aged menopausal women like to stop in the middle of the main aisle in the mall or Nordstrom’s and 8 or 10 bitches blocking traffic completely forcing people to go around……not me. I plowed through the center of their pow wow circle forcing one to drop her latte and the others to comment on how rude I was. I used a few bad words and explained how inconsiderate they were for blocking everyone and walked away laughing. They were thrown into a fit of hot flashes that likely ruined their day while my day had suddenly and significantly improved.

I hate people that think they are the center of the universe. I don’t know how those retards make it through life, they obviously survive because of the compassion of others, not because of anything they’ve done and more than likely they survive in spite of their stupidity.

One day I went to visit the old gnome (now gone) that I used to hang out with. When I got there he was so apoplectic that he was barely coherent. "Something bothering you?" "I tell you, John, these old women! I was at the grocery store and these two old biddies had their carts parked in the aisle while they gabbed. They acted like I wasn't even there! I managed to squeeze my cart between theirs and just bumped one a little. The one bitch looked at me and said, 'Well, isn't that just like a man?' I tell you, John, I don't know how I controlled myself!" After getting him a beer and calming him down, I mentioned that I had always thought that it would be a good thing if I were allowed one cylinder a month in my S&W 19 to use at my discretion to improve the quality of people on the planet. This idea so delighted him that I found that he was explaining to people how he and I had come up with this great idea where I was allowed one cylinder in my 19 to take care of problem people. He had upped the allowance to per week instead of per month, however.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.