Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’ve been known to wheel some inconsiderate bastard out of my way when they’re using their scooter as a way to control or inconvenience everyone else.

I don’t GAF how old or how important one thinks they are. Act like an inconsiderate ass and I’ll push you into the corner for a timeout. 😂

Middle aged menopausal women like to stop in the middle of the main aisle in the mall or Nordstrom’s and 8 or 10 bitches blocking traffic completely forcing people to go around……not me. I plowed through the center of their pow wow circle forcing one to drop her latte and the others to comment on how rude I was. I used a few bad words and explained how inconsiderate they were for blocking everyone and walked away laughing. They were thrown into a fit of hot flashes that likely ruined their day while my day had suddenly and significantly improved.

I hate people that think they are the center of the universe. I don’t know how those retards make it through life, they obviously survive because of the compassion of others, not because of anything they’ve done and more than likely they survive in spite of their stupidity.
WOW,
My wife would have to take a double take just to make sure you were not her husband.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.