Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’ve been known to wheel some inconsiderate bastard out of my way when they’re using their scooter as a way to control or inconvenience everyone else.

I don’t GAF how old or how important one thinks they are. Act like an inconsiderate ass and I’ll push you into the corner for a timeout. 😂

Middle aged menopausal women like to stop in the middle of the main aisle in the mall or Nordstrom’s and 8 or 10 bitches blocking traffic completely forcing people to go around……not me. I plowed through the center of their pow wow circle forcing one to drop her latte and the others to comment on how rude I was. I used a few bad words and explained how inconsiderate they were for blocking everyone and walked away laughing. They were thrown into a fit of hot flashes that likely ruined their day while my day had suddenly and significantly improved.

I hate people that think they are the center of the universe. I don’t know how those retards make it through life, they obviously survive because of the compassion of others, not because of anything they’ve done and more than likely they survive in spite of their stupidity.

I'll say excuse me first, then if they don't move, I'll say get the fu ck out of the way!!! The last gunshow I attended, I had a table there. Good small town gunshow my club puts on. Great bunch of guys. There was a good assortment of reloading components and some rifles and pistols there. The best deal I saw was an original pre 64 model 70 30-06 with steel butt plate for $700. Rifle was made in 1950, but I was not in the market for a standard weight. Already have 2 pre 64 model 70 30-06 featherweights that I don't use and much prefer those over the standards. I sold some powder and bullets and some other small gun items. I also traded some H335 powder for some Big Game, H4831, and a box of bullets I needed. Worked out great because I only paid $26/pound for that powder last year... Another buddy walked out with a very nice early long tang Deluxe Winchester model 71. That's about how our small town gunshows go. No beanie babies, stained glass, dream catchers, or Jerky there..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA