Speaking of wimmins, some are rather bright and witty. & since today is N'atl Daughter's Day, I thought this might be of interest. My daughter is only 12, but the last several years it has gotten nigh impossible to pull one over on her. She knows all my tricks, even knows what I'm going to say before I say it. Sure I'm able to get one over on her occasionally, but it's getting more and more difficult to do so. She even interrupts me and calls someone a commie basterd before I'm able to do so! She's a little firecracker and I know she won't take any crap from the boys - now or in the future.

Tonight I was telling her a story about one of our cousins who recently married some imbecile liberal named Chad who wears skinny capri pants and shirts that are at least 2-3 sizes too small - on purpose. She said: wait a minute, his name is Chad??? She then said: well, that should have been the first red flag for her (our cousin). I busted out laughing.

She's a good 'un and deserves the best. Although I'm seriously apprehensive about it, I know she'll choose a good man when the time comes.

Last edited by High_Noon; 09/25/22.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue