https://www.ctinsider.com/news/article/Maryland-men-fentanyl-Skittles-Nerds-boxes-17462291.php

(Those were discovered ... how many got-through?)

When are we going-to declare war on the drug cartels and their minions?

How many children are gonna die?

Do it now ....

1 - Declare the Drug Cartels as Terrorist Organizations.

2 - Warn Mexico and China that we will strike, militarily, any operations that are involved in the manufacturing and trafficking of these drugs into our country ... across our borders.

3 - Take-out the ships and planes bringing the drugs into the Mexican ports for distribution into our country.

4 - Strike Drug Cartel operations inside of Mexico.

5 - Shut down our border.

6 - Make it law in this country .... you get caught transporting or dealing fentanyl, you get arrested, tried and convicted, you get the death penalty.

Of course there would have-to-be compromise to get this done. Make Marijuana legal ... treat it like alcohol. Cocaine .... I dunno how to handle that. Crack cocaine .... what do we do with that? I dunno. Heroine? Heroine is one of those things .... Darwin tends to take care of Heroine users in short order. No society has ever been able to completely shut-down opium/heroine abuse.

Fentanyl .... it's evil. China and Mexico know what they are doing and they're doing-it intentionally. It's past time to start eliminating everyone involved with bringing fentanyl into this country and then distributing-it. Bury them alive for all I care ... bullets to the back of the head .... drawn and quartered would be apropos as far as I'm concerned. $#!+ has got to stop .... they're killing the children. It's bad enough that our kids are addicted to sugary colorful candy bull$#!+ as-it-is .... but now, this obviously evil insidious tactic by Mexico-Drug Cartels-China .... it's time to declare war on these [bleep].

[Linked Image from s.hdnux.com]

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.