If by “declare war” you mean like the government has done for 40 years with their war on drugs which increased the power of law enforcement exponentially it created massive growth of a parasitic government while trampling the constitution and destroying personal freedoms in their “war on drugs” while simultaneously increasing the availability and purity of the drugs they’re fighting…..I’m against that “war”. All the government has done with their war is to ruin our freedoms in their bloated growth of militarized law enforcement. Drugs have become much cheaper and more readily available since the “war on drugs” began. In hindsight it begins to become more clear. If we look at the situation we have today with drugs and take into account the trillions spent “combating” drugs for 40 years it starts making sense when viewed through the skeptical prism of our government wants to destroy us.

If by war you mean to physically use our military in a kinetic war with real bombs and bullets against the cartels and corrupt government officials…..I’m for that war. I’m also for strong borders and President Trump…

I’ve long said that if you want to get rid of something then task the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife with “managing” and preserving it for future generations…..it’ll be destroyed in short order. The WDFW will “manage” anything into extinction.

If you want to keep something or increase something then task the federal government with destroying it. Whatever the federal government seeks to destroy grows and flourishes.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~