Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by SCRooster
Originally Posted by Certifiable
They were using candy as a cover for smuggling the drug.

That’s not the same as distributing the drug to kids because kids like candy

That's bull$#!+.

That's complete and utter unmitigated ignorant bull$#!+.

How many kids have died, for decades, when scumbag irresponsible parents leave drugs out on the table and kids pick it up and put it in their mouths? Answer: 1000s and 1000s if not tens of 1000s.

Now make the most dangerous and deadly drug in the history of the human species ... make it look like Skittles and Nerds. Make it look like an instant sugar high .... we've addicted our kids to sugar, made it pretty, advertised specifically to them .... catch the rainbow.

We don't see commercials advertising Decon rat poison in the colors of the rainbow.

This is no different than if a bunch of taliban broke-into an elementary school and blew up the kids in the school. This is simply more insidious. This is being done to destroy us from within.

This should be dealt-with with extreme prejudice.

Name the countries with the lowest rates of opiod addictions .... here, I'll do it for you in descending order (taken from WHO data):

United Arab Emirates
Syria
Brunei Darussalaam
Saudi Arabia
Qatar
Singapore

Now, name the countries with the strictest drug laws, the countries where there is zero tolerance policies for opiods ..... hint, they're EXACTLY the same. You traffic, deal, use opiods unlawfully in those countries .... you die at the hands of the societies you are attempting to destroy.

Hmmmm....lists above countries as an example but believes in freedom and limited gov...surely you jest?

Some of these folks here would just LOVE to live under their alcohol laws too.

Vals

You pick and choose the application per your preferences...duh!

Regards

Well, if I do it, it's OK

If I don't, well screw them folks.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?