Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by Teal
Never thought I'd see one of Don's posts get resurrected and taken for a ride.... lol

I hope that is a good thing? hahaha

Don had, well a certain reputation.

The resurrection was decidedly pleasant in comparison.

Teal;
Good afternoon my old cyber friend, I hope the day down your way is going well and you're all in the peak of health.

My day has been absolutely exceptional thus far, as for the first time in perhaps a decade now I got not one, but two bull elk yelling back at me at the same time. Then the range cattle down the valley a bit heard the ruckus and joined in and finally some coyotes decided there needed to be a high harmony part sung as well. Happily no bulls showed themselves so no tough decisions had to be made Teal as it was really way, WAY too warm to be shooting elk that far from the pickup.

Anyways sir, I'm having an exceptionally finer than frog's hair sort of day thus far.

Kudos on your most diplomatic response Teal, well done. wink grin

It reminded me of one occasion when I was interviewing an employee who was witness to something or other at work, so I got to do the incident reports and interviews, etc.

They sort of hummed and hawed when I asked about a particular event, were silent for a bit and then said more or less, "I'm trying to think of a nice way to put this... but F.. it, here's what buddy did.." laugh laugh

All the best and good luck on your hunts.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"