Originally Posted by hardway
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by hardway
Hired a kid at work about 19 that has a pretty significant tattoo on his neck.... no big deal to me. A guy that I have worked with for the last 20 years and I were bullchittin about it today.... I wonder what the REAL percentage is of people who regret their "artwork"? Most, even those that will reply to this thread will never truly admit it .... people don't like to admit that they made a bad decision.

I really don't give a crap.... personally I would never get one and give zero fugks.....some of my best friends and even my wife has a small one and I know for a fact that most of them regret getting at least some of them if not all..... especially my brother who spent many drunken nights in the tattoo chair when he was in the Marines.... has em on his neck and lower arms so he has worn a long sleeved collared shirt every day for the last 20 years. Just a thought on a Friday night.
Other folks' tattoos are not what I usually think about on a Friday night.

Probably not on any other night, either.

Normally I would agree but as I sit here hooked up to my iv getting these meds pumped into my veins my wife and I were chatting about it.

Dude.

Why you doin' that.

I hope it goes well.

Try to think about something good though.. wink

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?