Originally Posted by AKwolverine
I would watch for these to go on sale. They usually do a sale every fall where these are $100 off. You are already familiar with the t3 platform; why reinvent your wheel?

https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting...bolt-action-rifle-65-creedmoor/p/1463077

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That is the one I would buy. Hands down. Funny story: One of my buddies was interested in buying a nice lightweight stainless 6.5 creed and I told him to go to the range with me and we would shoot mine. I needed to work up a good load anyway. I told him it was a good shooter. Here are a couple targets from that day:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
It worked out well for me as well because my buddy confirmed the load was pretty good. This was during load development for the rifle. My buddy was so convinced that he went to Cablea's that day and bought one. I told him he could get one for $100 cheaper down the road at Sportsman's, but he wanted to be a little different and went with the camo stock Cabela's exclusive superlite. He's shot his a bit, but it does not shoot as well as mine. Mine is slightly fine tuned to tweak all the precision out of it. Here's another target that shows their potential:

No war stories with this rifle, they function flawlessly. I don't see any negatives by going this route. The Tikka's are by far one of my favorite push feed hunting rifles. Second place going to the tried and true Winchester model 70..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA