Looked at some 6.5 creeds today at Academy, one the larger Houston Texas based chain stores. Never could get waited on and only about half the EE's necessary to run the store on hand. Lots of CM ammo on hand. Talked to 3 or 4 other customers also waiting to get waited on and every last one of them gave a Triple A response to my questions about the Creed's viability here in the deep woods of east Texas.

Went across the parking lot to the biggest gun dealer in Tyler (pop about 100K+) and sits on a 100+ year old Oil bidnizz HQ of East Texas . Got a young man to stand still and tell what he knew about the rifle in ? Showed me a super slick Italian ? brand I'd never seen before but at $1400 + was a little rich for my blood on an unknown item....and they had lots of Creed ammo on the shelf at cheaper than the big chain store down the street.

Got to get paid for the T3 Swede I'm selling and settle down and stop all the " Yes Maam" I'm just Looking and I ain't touching nuthin" chasing the "New Girl in town" and am planning a trip to Cabella's just north of Dallas to see what their Creed's actually look and feel like, before the $100 discount dries up.

Thanks All for the opinions and insights. Told the wife Santa Claus was coming to our house this year...gotta do SUMTHIN Outdoors now that I'm beginning to beat the almost year long battle with shingles.
Ron