It's not that some are deranged, it's the incessant, my blah blah is better than your blah blah blah. It is the same thing with Hammer bullets, I am not going to not give credit where credit is due, it's just everytime some asks for specific information about a specific rifle, caliber or bullet, there are multiple that reply with the you should be using this new fangled gadget or that gizmo.

Within reason, pretty much any rifle, caliber or bullet will accomplish said task, as long as common sense plays in the game.

The fanbois ruin it for most, it's the same song and dance everytime, or at least the majority of the time. People either love or hate certain calibers, rifles, bullets or even methods.

I believe that the 6.5 Creedmoor has its place, it is easy to shoot, builds confidence in young or new shooters, virtually no recoil, ammo is somewhat readily available and there are rifles to fit just about any budget.

It's really a no brainer, just put down the foam fingers and provide your actual experiences and drop the rhetoric, in this day and age, the information is readily available to anyone who actually wants it.

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member