Originally Posted by Theoldpinecricker
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by aheider
But with the current component shortage, Hornady seems to be the one manufacturer that is able to keep some bullets on the shelf. I would have no issue using the standard Interlock under 2900-3000 fps. I'm a fan.

I've heard that same comment a few times lately. Good on Hornady for keeping shooters supplied.

A few yrs ago I was miffed at Hornady for dropping some bullet lines that I used and started using other brands instead. Good luck trying to buy a NBT in Canada these days or any other Nosler for that matter. I had to re-think that decision and stocked up on Hornady again.
More and more you hear that same sentiment coming from folks about what they choose to use. Availability is a big deal as well as not gouging folks. I'm also at the same juncture where I doubt if I'll purchase nosler again after I use up the ones I've got left which is probably a lifetime

A lot of guys think the partition or other controlled expansion bullet is needed. As the op in this thread shows, the good ol Hornady interlock works just fine. I've been using them for years. I shoot a lot though and like using what I practice with. The interlock allows you to do this. There is a reason people call these bullets "the poor man's partition". Think about it.. With Nosler raising their prices like they have and screwing its customers over, I have gone far away from them. I still have a bunch, but don't plan on buying anymore. Like I said before, Bend is getting overran with Californian's and they are screwing things up in that central Oregon town. A shame really.. The way Nosler is going, they won't be around in 10 years.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA