Originally Posted by BC30cal
Dr. Death;
Good afternoon, I hope the day's been a good one for you and you're well.

Regarding Jim Shockey, on his facebook page he's reported that the doctors believe it's "Probably it’s polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR) or maybe a variation of Lyme’s Disease."

His wife Louise was still alive as of the post which was October 02nd, but she was diagnosed with late stage, aggressive lung cancer last November.

The last part of what he writes is as follows:

"The truth is, every single one of us will face trials and tribulations at some point in our lives, so why hide the truth? This happens to be my turn to face adversity, so why deny it? Why hide it? Just to make people think my life is a bowl of cherries? A fairytale?
Just to preserve an image? Protect a “brand?”

Nope. Sorry. Won’t do it.

The reality is, in spite of what we read on Social Media, the sun does not always shine upon anyone, no matter how famous.

And nobody, no matter how healthy their lifestyle, no matter how many sheep mountains they have climbed, no matter how long they have walked the walk and no matter how tough they might think they are…will be able to avoid being laid low and humbled at some point.

So that’s why I posted this clip.

It’s the truth."

While I don't know Jim Shockey from a fig, nor he me and I've never had any interactions with him, I will say that my late Mom suffered from polymyalgia and I've lost way too many friends from cancer.

My thoughts and prayers are with them as they work through this all. Has to be tough.

All the best and good luck on your hunts.

Dwayne

Wow.

I don't know Shockey either but both he and his wife being sick is tough.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.