I read through this thread just now. I thought Shockey was explaining outfitting in Canada, sorta like Tiger woods explaining issues around the LIV tour. Not making personal excuses for personal problems, all being actions he was forced to take and screwing US client. That would be stupid. If he actually personally had al, or some of, l those problems himself, he would be stupid to lay it all out in a national US publication. Why? Just so that all the most litigious clients could leap frog each other in attempts to pick his bones clean?

I don't know much about him, I always thought he was an American, while briskly walking past his videos at Walmart. Only learned he was Canadian when the latest government plans to seize antique firearms, etc..., were revealed. Shockey stuck his head up to speak out on that one also. It's possible he might be a stand up guy. Sure that works well with self-promotion. That is what winners do, they figure out how to get ahead without torquing everyone else in the process.

Last edited by Trailside; 10/08/22.