Originally Posted by LFC
[quote=10Glocks]

You know it's the truth Glocksucker.....you've never killed anything with a muzzleloader yet you want to be some muzzle loader x'spurt.

Could be - you'll never now. Because I dont brag about any type, or any quantity of critters I've killed - unlike you. All you can do is guess. I don't use dead animals to try and bolster my reputation. I will tell you this, you are wrong. But how wrong you are will be a question in that tiny lying mind of yours forever.

You've been exposed so many times, no one here with any sense believes a damned word you say. I don't believe you killed 30 turkeys in one year. And I don't believe your tall tales of killing upwards of a 1,000 turkeys. I think you are so full of [bleep] your eyes are brown. You've publicy told well know call makers "how can someone who has only killed 1 or 2 turkeys his whole life a call maker? when that very call maker had a Facebook page with pictures of dozens of kills." Remember that statement? (tell me you don't so I can post proof yet again of your lies.) Your reputation is for shyt and you alone made it that way.

You made a big deal on your retarded YouTube video of calling out "phonies." You're a phony, LFC. I don't think you're a man at all.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 10/12/22.