Originally Posted by T_Inman
This year was a rough one....

I ate tags for mountain caribou, wolf, elk, mule deer, dall sheep, moose and black bear. Some of them I put a LOT of time and effort into, others not so much. Passed some small spike deer, mountain caribou and such, so I guess I did have some opportunity. I did get a boar griz and just yesterday FINALLY found a caribou to shoot.

I still have an opportunity for archery bull moose in November, but it is not a real good hunt at all. More of depredation, edge of town kind of deal. Caribou too up north but at -20F or colder and very limited daylight, I don't plan to try real hard. I could also go hunt blacktail if I really wanted to go to the trouble and expense of getting to SE Alaska, but that is OK. I guess I will put twice the normal effort into lynx and wolverine trapping and ptarmigan hunting to make up for it.

I know a lot of people's seasons haven't started yet but for those whose have, anyone else find they zigged whenever the critters zagged this year?

Mtn caribou? In Alaska?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.