Originally Posted by HeavyDove
Varmint Guy. Dont worry.

They will start to choke on their own greed.

Just smile and say "no thank you".....and keep walking. They will get tired of that.

Demand will slow and keep slowing.

They will be stuck with product on their books.......and it will sit there.

No business can keep that up for very long without losing.

None.

Best
HeavyD.

You are too nice. I go in, they ask what I'm looking for, I say a "good deal". Then if I see their prices are way over what other shops are asking, I'll tell them they are way overpriced and ask how many guys actually pay that much. I tell them they should lower their prices because people will remember who is fu cking them over right now and not buy from them again. Also, your kind sentiments towards the OP is comical. That guy has been known to say he went in and bought every 22lr or 22mag the store had just because it's been hard to find and he really didn't care how much it cost or that he was not saving any for anyone else. It's that kind of person that screws the rest of us over. It's a supply and demand issue and when you have old retired guys going out and buying up all the product, it fu cks the rest of us over. That really is not hard to understand. I will not pay exorbitantly high prices. There are still good deals out there, you just have to know where to look and how to buy. If you go into a shop and they are price gouging, tell the mother fu ckers! You guys have an issue speaking up to people, outside the keyboard???? I've came right out and told shops their prices are too high and they ask, "well how much would you be willing to pay?" I tell them I can get it for so much here or there and they will sometimes sell it to me for that price. Some of you guys need to grow a set... Don't feel bad for the OP either because he'd buy the last 10 pounds of powder a shop has, if it doesn't cut into his SSI check too much. Where a decent person would leave some on the shelves for someone else, that may be more in need.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA