BSA,

I did not know that about the original poster. I can honestly say I dislike people of that nature. They have deep seated problems if they are like that or became that way....greed, gluttony call it what you will, it is a rot from the inside out. I do not pity them, I see them for what they are.

Yes, I have told stores their prices are to high...."no thank you" said loud enough to bother them. Do not mistake my kind words as being said in a kind tone. Its fun to see them squirm as you have now called attention to their deed.

Ears cannot be shutoff.

Yes, I have gotten them to sell it to me at a lower cost....BUT....if they wont come down to a price you can compare it to at another location....then I say " NO THANK YOU, YOUR GOUGING YOUR CUSTOMERS.". I am out no money and they have nothing but my words said loud enough for the 12 people in ear shot to hear it in the gun store.....The shop owners were not happy...twice. Having "a set" and still have my cash is worth the "no thank you"......just to burn them publicly.

Anyway.....I am not going to give them my emotions as that is a win for them. Cool and calm with the truth hurts way more...and it works so well.

Best
HeavyDove

Last edited by HeavyDove; 11/01/22.