Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I've read in other places that many young Chinese men are going to other countries to find wives. Needless today, the young men in those countries are upset when foreign men come in to take away the available women, leaving them with a woman shortage.

The Chinese are pretty proud of their ethnicity, and look down their noses on others. Citizenship is hard to get even if you marry a Chinese citizen. Those foreign brides will always be second-class.

I would not want to be a young man in China these days. The female demographics are bad.

Add to that a little discussed little detail that Chinese women are not particularly keen on Chinese men and will "step out" if given a chance to avoid having to be a Chinese wife.....

Put yourself on university with an international student body, and if you know what you're doing, the Chinese and Middle Eastern girls will make themselves available to you.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell