Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
Trump. It has to be. As much as I love what Desantis did for cleaning up voting in Florida he will never pull it off nationwide. The Commie bastards have the steal down to a science and the no balls pubs will stand by and watch them do it. Derby Donkey and McGaffey to comfortable on our dime, and making millions+ all while pretending to care about “We the People”.
We are three touchdowns behind with one election on the clock. 2024.
Pray to God that I’m wrong. But I ain’t.

Somebody bookmark this and shove it in my face in 2 years.

so he cleaned up Florida ....but cant do it nation wide...why?
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
Trump. It has to be. As much as I love what Desantis did for cleaning up voting in Florida he will never pull it off nationwide. The Commie bastards have the steal down to a science and the no balls pubs will stand by and watch them do it. Derby Donkey and McGaffey to comfortable on our dime, and making millions+ all while pretending to care about “We the People”.
We are three touchdowns behind with one election on the clock. 2024.
Pray to God that I’m wrong. But I ain’t.

Somebody bookmark this and shove it in my face in 2 years.

so he cleaned up Florida ....but cant do it nation wide...why?

Because the Cabal is too large, to many embedded in their cushy lives and very few real Patriots.

Look how hard it was for Trump to get anything accomplished. The uni-party worked harder against him than for him. It was amazing he got the SC justices appointed. Even with so called conservatives controlling
both houses.

All the alphabet agencies are corrupt to the core at the upper levels. Without the FBY doing their JOB nothing will change. Case in point, the smirk on pedo joes face when ask about the FBY investigation humper.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA