IMO I hope that Trump runs. I like some of what Desantis stands for but now who he stands with. Association matters. Split the vote and cause massive damage to the party.

The Republican Party has to crumble. It is a necessary step toward something new. Reagan was the only good president to come out of the party in my lifetime. Other than the Newt Contract with America the party has never been conservative but gladly used conservatives to keep them in office by making empty promises.

No new taxes

Weapons of mass Destruction

War on drugs

War on terror

Democratize Iraq and Afghanistan

Kinder gentler conservatism

Small government

Repeal and replace

The list could go on.

I first voted in 1984 as a registered Republican and remained a Republican until February 2021 when commie Cocaine Mitch considered another impeachment. I promptly changed my registration to I.

This party has to be changed. That change will not happen from the inside unless it is destroyed and rebuilt. America needs to destroy the party.

The argument against what four or six more years of D control will bring seems empty and based in fear. I don’t think that we will be helped by four to six more years of R control. They have no vision and and are just as corrupt as the D’s.

Let it burn.

Last edited by IZH27; 11/14/22.