Originally Posted by longarm
Originally Posted by sns2
Originally Posted by longarm
…. Whoopi Goldberg is arguably female .. G*d forbid, it would 'work' if that's all you want it to do. I'm real happy to have options.

If you could get your plumbing to work for Whoopi Goldberg, you’re a better man than I!

Hey buddy,
That's funny - I don't remember typing that in. Must have been a coupla beers in. Anyway, no sir.. no Whoopi 4 me!

I couldn’t help but take advantage of taking that completely out of context:) Those three little dots … can make a big difference.

Your post was on p.2 of this thread.

Here it is in its entirety:

Boise,
Ok. If anything will work and that's all that's required, then why not just go hunting with a rock? I know from your previous posts you have a nice collection of knives.
Yes, almost any knife will 'work', even a piece of glass. Ok. I've done a couple of antelope with a Swiss Army knife.. It was okay.
I find a lot of pleasure in researching the different blade shapes, steel types, geometry and trying them out, seeing what works best for me and the critters I hunt. Sure a box cutter or a safety razor 'will work', but that's not going to give me any pleasure.
Whoopi Goldberg is arguably female .. G*d forbid, it would 'work' if that's all you want it to do. I'm real happy to have options.

__————————-

I think I’d go asexual if Whoopi were the last female on earth! Could you imagine?

Last edited by sns2; 11/18/22.