Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by rainshot
If DeSantis is so conservative, why would he not support Trump for another term? Why would he want to muddy the water and run against Trump? Any time you see a majority of media outlets support a republican for any office you must ask yourself Why would the leftist media do that.

its a valid question but I would ask this

if you were DeSantis and you saw Trump lose the last election to an incompetent Biden, (regardless of valid or not) and you saw the Republicans lose the Senate in the midterms showing that Trump didn't play the role of Kingmaker, what makes you believe that Trump can win the next election, when you just completely owned Florida and believe that you could do that with the rest of the nation?

from that standpoint, DeSantis might be asking why doesn't Trump step out of the way and not muddy up the waters for him?

I do believe that Trump and DeSantis both running is going to hurt the chances for a Republican president. I'm just not certain I see Trump being as popular as he was in 2020 when the 2024 election comes around.

Since Trump jumped on the running again notice first, DeSantis will probably hold off to see if something happens to Trump to determine he won't run. Then decide which way the winds are blowing. He really shouldn't have to do anything publicly until April/May timeframe.

Election fraud ISN'T losing. Incompetent Biden was fraudulently installed by the deep state and the traitorous media. HE DIDN"T WIN SCHITT! Certainly not an honest election.
We are no longer capable of voting our way out of the toilet bowl we're in.

If you haven’t figured it out, KWFA and his family are a bunch of Trump haters.

AKA fugking idiots.

Another TDS victim? Tanks. I'll keep it in mind from now on. Makes'em about useful Liz Cheney.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z