Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
The most reliable voting block are PO’d people.

I don’t think President Trump could win in 2024, comes to a choice I’d vote DeSantis.
Surprise Surprise ! Covtard!

OMG, for a moment there I thought this was gonna be the dreaded Campfire pile-on shocked but then I cannot tell if you’re a ‘Flave sockpuppet or not.

In my last post I referenced why I took the shots even though I dunno if they worked or not but I’d like to continue as to why I’d actually do something as nuts as drinking water straight out of a muddy West African stream, repeatedly.

Peace Corps policy said boil all your drinking water of course. But in my area the only fuel was firewood and I was competing for the same with 2,000 people, try doing that for your daily drinking water.

Actually drinking weren’t the only risk, schistosomiasis, a flatworm blood parasite larvae in the water would burrow through human skin on contact, the infection rate was close to 100% in my area. Merely bathing or any skin contact with water could get ya infected as happened to a friend of mine.

Most of the year I got my water along with lizard poop off of the roof when it rained. Dry season I was SOL.

Fortunately there was a little stream coming out of the forest where I was, nobody upstream, musta been spring- fed as it flowed all through the dry season. 99% of what ya gotta really worry about in stream water comes from other humans ( mere giardia and most forms of dysentery don’t count). There was no one upstream.

Ah, the good ol’ days...... 😎

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744