I have two, the 280 AI and 338-06AI. I like the fact that the 280 AI is a recognized cartridge and it doesn’t need fire forming when you reload and buy the brass. The 338-06 AI is noticeably better than a standard 338-06. At least I noticed an advantage. The cool thing about the 338 is that it’s a nice alternative to a magnum and you only charge 58-60 grains of powder instead of 90+ in the magnums. You don’t feel as guilty shooting it a little more since you get more per pound than a magnum. I am considering getting a 22-250 AI built because the new heavy, 80+ grain bullets look very attractive in that package especially since it’s 100+ fps faster than the un-improved. It looks dang sexy too, maybe the cutest cartridge I’ve seen. I considered a 223 AI but decided against it since I have the 223 in a bolt and a few AR Varminters and it would be so close to the performance I’m used to that it’s not worth it for me. The 22-250 AI will meet the goals I have in a 224 caliber and save me frustration and clutter when loading. Fire forming does suck sometimes though. I have a 22 K Hornet and I think I would have been better off with a standard 221 fireball. I fire-formed about 600 pieces since I’ve had it and those are shots I can’t get back and could be called unnecessary wear and tear on the barrel.