I've had 'em(243AI's) in all shapes/sizes through the years. Original impetus,was to add some velocity and not exceed OEM confines,if only because there was no real good way to do so. Hint.

These really are THE Good Old Days,due the advancements in range determination,projectiles,barrels and scopes to guide same. Back when everything was a series of guesses,business was conducted differently,because there was no "options". I can now shoot far lesser powder charges,with better ES/SD's and vastly improved BC's,while basking in the sanctity of far greater effective range and much improved terminal effects. Win/win/win. Hint.

I've got quite a few Seek Kreeds,none slower than 8" RPM or faster than 7". No thang to squirt .620 BC's at 3050FPS from a 21-incher and that is Big Medicine,with a pile driving ass. Hint.

I of course have a pile of 22-250AI's and I think (5) 224 Speedmires,none slower than 8",nor faster than 7". Last I counted,I had (13) 223AI's and prefer it for Utility. None of them shoot anything less than a 75 ELD,with many aligned for 88's and 90gr Beer Cans(.585 BC). Have a "few" 22 KHorn's too. Hint.

RPM/COAL/Throat Geometry,are what connect dots,if only because like always...bullets matter more than anything else. Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."