Originally Posted by Big Stick
In like diameter/mass,the ELD-M BC's are better than ELD-X's. As a 7-08 goes,it's exceptionally projectile friendly,due the launch speed of same and the increased BC,simply retains more of the initial,in exchange for higher impact velocity(less drop/drift too). Hint.

To be "nicer" to barrels,one can't increase case size/capacity at like pressure and have them "wear better". Hint.

In a 700's confines,I'd rather be squirting .620 BC 112's via Seex Kreed,than anything in 243 or 243AI. So I'd happily rebarrel in kind,rather than punch out an OEM,mainly because I've done it both ways and more than a few times. Borescopes likely hurt more than they "help",because visual seeds ain't mechanical connections. "Accuracy" and "life" can't be "seen". Yesssssss...I have a fhuqking borescope. Hint..................(grin)

I’ve been messing around with then Montana 7-08, first one, but it’s a blast so far. I was also wondering how it’d handle 162’s in the little mag box. Seems like it’ll be fine. If 2700 is possible that should work excellent since it’ll get used for bucks and I’d prefer they open quicker rather than later. Thanks

Semper Fi