Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by BubbaG
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by BubbaG
The definition of a vaccine is a preparation that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against diseases. How is the covid vaccine not a vaccine?

Funny post Biden voter. The "Jab" does none of those things. You vaxtards coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden. WTF is wrong with the idiots all of a sudden , their Lord Fauci being threatened?

vaccine
văk-sēn′, văk′sēn″
noun

A preparation of a weakened or killed pathogen, such as a bacterium or virus, or of a portion of the pathogen's structure that upon administration to an individual stimulates antibody production or cellular immunity against the pathogen but is incapable of causing severe infection.A preparation from the cowpox virus that protects against smallpox when administered to an individual.A software program designed to detect and stop the progress of computer viruses.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

What are mRNA vaccines and how do they work? - MedlinePlus
mRNA vaccines work by introducing a piece of mRNA that corresponds to a viral protein, usually a small piece of a protein found on the virus's outer membrane. (Individuals who get an mRNA vaccine are not exposed to the virus, nor can they become infected with the virus by the vaccine.) By using this mRNA, cells can produce the viral protein.

I guess I just don't keep up with what Alex Jones has to say about the vaccine.

The merriam webster definition
1. a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease: such as
a. an antigenic preparation of a typically inactivated or attenuated (see ATTENUATED sense 2) pathogenic agent (such as a bacterium or virus) or one of its components or products (such as a protein or toxin)
b.: a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein)
2. a preparation or immunotherapy that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against noninfectious substances, agents, or diseases

Yeah we all know they changed the definition of "vaccine" since Covid and the Govt got involved.

Whatever you need to do to justify your choices as a weak man.... Just don't piss down our necks and tell us it's raining.

Yes, its a conspiracy being perpetrated by every country on the planet. Alex Jones was right. Like I said, I don't care what you do or what you believe. If you want to join Heaven's Gate and wear track suits, go for it. I just don't care.

2 Kings 2:23-24